8 September 2017

ALL THAT GLITTERS.....

  Ejiro a young Lady in her twenties was sitting on the couch in the living room thinking about her over 2 years relationship with David.
   " will things ever work out for him?  When will his struggles end ? How can I cope with his little financial earnings? Should I wait for things to be better or should I move on?... "
    Ejiro who was deep in thought didn't realise her friend Toyin has been knocking and was already in the living room. She was shocked to see Toyin inside her living room since it was obligatory for her to knock before entering. Toyin noticed the expression on Ejiro's face and said
    "Don't tell me you've been in this living room while I was knocking for about 2 minutes. I decided to come in when I notice the door was locked. Do you know I've been standing here for about 5 minutes stirring at you with your eyes fixed on the ceiling? "
     As Toyin sat close to her friend Ejiro, she said to her " Tell me, what troubles you? "
      Ejiro replied " I was just think about my relationship with David. Things don't look like they'll get better for him and all my mates are getting married, going for expensive honeymoon and holidays, giving birth at the best hospital outside the counyry or don't I deserve that kind of life? "
       "Now you see what I've been telling you" Toyin replied. "You don't have to put allyour eggs in one basket. "
         "What do you mean by that? " Ejiro asked.
         Toyin smiled and said " you need a spare boyfriend. Someone who is financially capable. Someone like Daniel. He's extremely rich........

To be continued.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST YOUR COMMENT BELOW